General Meeting 2016
Date: 15 & 16 December 2016
Venue: University of Strathclyde, Royal College Building, Room 2.15, Glasgow, Scotland
SummaryIn 2016, one workshop has be organized for each of the four applications mentioned above, focusing on one specific problem, and with a well-define program and tangible outcome. Complementarily, the idea of the General Meeting is to provide a forum to build up a community and report from previous workshops and organize new ones. The General Meeting 2016 was a combination of presentations, discussion, and a poster / networking session:
- What was the outcome of Phase 1?
- Identifying and mitigating barriers in 2016: Review of the four workshops.
- What’s new in the world of wind lidar? Presentations from researchers and industry
- Let’s talk! Poster / networking session addressing recent results.
- Identifying and mitigating barriers in 2017: Proposals, discussions, and voting for new workshop topics for 2017
Public Documentscontact us.
Photos by Rainer Reuter, Holger Fürst and David Schlipf.